lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From thomas arni <...@zhwin.ch>
Subject Re: PorterStemFilter
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:55:53 GMT

Write your own analyzer, which calls the appropriate Filter in the
method "tokenStream".
In the method "tokenStream" you can define, how the input should be
analyzed and parsed.

Your analyzer must extend the abstract class Analyzer. The easiest way
is to create a new class (Analyzer), which is a simple copy of the
StandardAnalyzer, and expand it with the appropriate Filter in the
method "tokenStream".

Hope this helps...

Thomas