lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Highlighter handle multiple word terms?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:06:45 GMT
What fragment size are you using? Have you tried the null fragmenter?
Are you using the QueryScorer that you can pass a field name to restrict
highlighting to a certain field? Do you have any example code of what
you are attempting? Have you looked at the test code for examples of how
to use the Highlighter?

- Mark