lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From karl wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance between Filter and HitCollector?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:06:53 GMT

15 mar 2007 kl. 04.09 skrev Otis Gospodnetic:

> eks dev and others - have you tried using the code from
> LUCENE-584?  Noticed any performance increase when you disabled
> scoring?  I'd like to look at that patch soon and commit it if
> everything is in place and makes sense, so I'm curious if you or
> anyone else already tried this patch...

I was trying out Matcher some month ago when fooling around with ways
of improving speed in the "active search cache" of LUCENE-550. It
worked just fine for me. I made no futher investigations, nor do I
have any performance details. I plan to implement it in there for
real any year now.

So +1 for commit.

--
karl