lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject RE: Can Highlighter handle multiple word terms?
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 03:11:04 GMT
Mark,

Thank you for your answer.

Andreas

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Miller [mailto:markrmiller@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 10:07 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can Highlighter handle multiple word terms?

What fragment size are you using? Have you tried the null fragmenter?
Are you using the QueryScorer that you can pass a field name to restrict

highlighting to a certain field? Do you have any example code of what
you are attempting? Have you looked at the test code for examples of how

to use the Highlighter?

- Mark