lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scores from HitCollector
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:59:12 GMT
I wound up using a TopDocs instead, which has a getMaxScore that
I was able to use to normalize scores to between 0 and 1. In my case
I was collapsing the results into quintiles, so I threw them all
back into a FieldSortedHitQueue to get them sorted by secondary
criteria once the scores were all one of 5 discrete values....

Erick