lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we extract phrase from lucene index
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:59:51 GMT
 Your problem statement lends itself to flippant answers like "just
use a PhraseQuery". So I clearly don't understand what you're trying
to accomplish. Are you trying to find all of the occurrences of a
particular phrase? All the phrases (however that's defined) for
all the documents? What problem are you trying to solve?

Best
Erick