lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 2.1, inconsistent phrase query results with slop
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 18:37:50 GMT
Sorry about that. I think II found the diagram you're talking about on page
89.
It even addresses the exact problem I'm talking about.

It's not the first time I've looked like a fool, you'd think I'd be getting
used to it by now <G>.

So, it seems like the most reasonable solution to this issue would
be for me to re-write the phrase queries as SpanNear queries, no?

Erick