lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I use SortComparator in my case?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:48:10 GMT
There's a discussion recently where someone pointed me to
FieldSortedHitQueue, you might trysearchinng for that. Also, try
"buckets" which was the header of that discussion.

You can also think about clever indexing schemes with fields that
allow you to sort however you really need to, although I confess
nothing jumps out at me given your example.

Best
Erick