lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to search over another search
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:10:04 GMT
Steven,
what this means:
"Each index added must have the same number of documents, but typically each
contains different fields. Each document contains the union of the fields of
all documents with the same document number. When searching, matches for a
query term are from the first index added that has the field."

if I have say, 100 documents (records) in index, I should have exactly 100
documents in index2. Am I right?

Erick,
is following title, the discussion you mentioned about embedding Lucene in a
DB?
"Lucene vs. in-DB-full-text-searching"

--
Regards,