lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to search over another search
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:14:57 GMT
I mean when I get result from the first index, find the common records from
the second index depending on first result.
something like relation between two database tables, relation by primary key

index1:
id           name                 somefield1
1             jack                   value1
2            Michael              value2
3             Sara                  value3
4            Joseph                value4

index2:
id              field1              field2              field3
2               fval1-1            fval2-1             fval3-1
4               fval1-2            fval2-2             fval3-2

now a user puts query : name:Michael

I should return the result wrapped in following document:
document:
id           name       somefield1       field1      field2        field3
2            Michael    value2             fval1-1    fval2-1       fval3-1

--
Regards,
Mohammad