lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "senthil kumaran" <kumaranj...@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:37:01 GMT
Hi,
    I've indexed 4 among 5 fields with Field.Store.YES & Field.Index.NO. And
indexed the remaining one, say it's Field Name is *content*, with
Field.Store.YES & Field.Index.Tokenized(It's value is collective value of
other 4 fields and some more values).So my search always based on
*content*field.
    I've indexed 2 douments . In 1st doc, f1:mybook, f2:contains, f3:all,
f4:information, content:mybook contains all information that you need
and in 2nd   f1:somebody, f2:want, f3:search, f4:information,
content:somebody want search information of mybook
    I want to get search results of all docs where field1's value is
"mybook".My query is content:mybook.But it returns 2 matching documents
instead of 1.
    Any filters can i use for this??
    Is there any possible way other than changing f1 to
Field.Index.tokenized???Because i want to avoid duplication in index.