lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: TextMining.org Word extractor
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 01:51:06 GMT
If you are thinking about putting textmining library elsewhere, allow me to point out Tika:
  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/TikaProposal

Better home for your lib, perhaps?

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: Ryan Ackley <ryanackley@gmail.com>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:14:47 PM
Subject: Re: TextMining.org Word extractor

I've been out of the loop for a while. I just saw this recent thread
and re-subscribed to the list.

In the next month or two I will be able to put some time into the
textmining library. Fast saved files are on the list of improvements
as well as other features that have been requested. I would also like
to add more file formats and move all source to sourceforge or some
other project hosting service. I will try to replace the hacked page
with a static html page within the next week. In the meantime you can
download direct at

http://www.textmining.org/textmining.zip

Textmining has always been Apache licensed. It has never been GPL.

-Ryan