lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sengly Heng" <sengly.h...@gmail.com>
Subject TF-IDF API
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:36:54 GMT
Hello Luceners,

I have a collections of vector of terms (token) that I extracted from files.
I am looking for ways to calculate TF/IDF of each term.

I wanted to use Lucene to do this but Lucene is made for collections of
files and in my case I have already extracted those files into vector of
terms. I know it is not very difficult to implement this measurement but I
guess there should be such API available. Does anyone of you know any Java
API that directly handle this problem? or I have to implement from scratch.

Any idea would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Sengly