lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan McKinley" <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I index Phrases in Lucene?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 03:25:02 GMT
Is there any way to find frequent phrases without knowing what you are
looking for?

I could index "A B C D E" as "A B C", "B C D", "C D E" etc, but that
seems kind of clunky particularly if the phrase length is large.  Is
there any position offset magic that will surface frequent phrases
automatically?

thanks
ryan