lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nott <bharath.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MultiSearcher vs IndexSearcher(new MultiReader
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:36:55 GMT
Hi
MultiSearcher we have used whenwe use more than one folder. As  of we used
so far we did not had much issues with multisearcher. The index at times
becomes slow when you incluse more no of folder to search
We have the full index in one folder and the incremental index in another
folder so that fallback plan is easy when we face any issue with the index
file as such.