lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: TextMining.org Word extractor
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:07:49 GMT

: Yes, I found the info, but it seems his offer to hand over the software
: went un-answered.  Nutch uses Ryan Ackley's Word6 extractor, so I'm guessing it

i don't know that you can assume that .. he specificaly said "Send me an
email directly if you are interested"

: is still Apache 2, but as I am about to ship some software, I wanted to put the
: right licence text where it should be.

he did explicitly say it was apache 2 in that email.  and whatever copy
you have that you want to ship should have come with the liscence.

-Hoss