lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: TextMining.org Word extractor
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:57:28 GMT

googling...
	TextMining.org licence
...turns up lots of useful info, some from the archive of this list.

: Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:04:53 +1100
: From: Antony Bowesman <adb@teamware.com>
: To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: TextMining.org Word extractor
:
: I'm extracting text from Word using TextMining.org extractors - it works better
: than POI because it extracts Word 6/95 as well as 97-2002, which POI cannot do.
:   However, I'm trying to find out about licence issues with the TM jar. The TM
: website seems to be permanently hacked these days.
:
: Anyone know?
:
: Also, has anyone come up with a good solution for extracting data from
: fast-saved files, something that neither TM nor POI can do.
:
: Antony
:
: