lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject RE: Leaking org.apache.lucene.index.* objects
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 06:13:35 GMT

: Its funny, but I'm having a memory leak with Hibernate that I spent the
: whole of yesterday banging my head against a wall about and so when
: searching for emails with Leak in the title came across your message.
: I'm probably going to hit the same problem as you for long running
: multi-threaded lucene index updates so am very interested in this.  I

: Just noticed this is from December, so may well be a bit late for
: helping out?

FYI: After his original post to java-user Otis then replied on java-dev
where a lively discussion ensued, resulting in a FieldCache bug being
discovered and fixed...

http://www.nabble.com/ThreadLocal-leak-%28was-Re%3A-Leaking-org.apache.lucene.index.*-objects%29-tf2831090.html#a7953064

-Hoss