lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Miles Efron <mef...@ibiblio.org>
Subject Re: trouble with permissions?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 23:21:12 GMT
I really don't know why os x could have induced those kinds of
filesystem issues.  i assumed that since i had switched over to the
intel architecture that perhaps something was going on with the
JVM...everything involved in the process was mac; local filesystem, etc.

but i'm fairly sure that the trunk code has fixed the problem.  i ran
two 'offending' bits of code and checked their results.  not only did
they finish (quite a feat today), but they did so correctly.

-Miles