lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From karl wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "did you mean" for multi-word queries implementation
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:44:20 GMT
22 feb 2007 kl. 19.22 skrev Otis Gospodnetic:

> I believe it's a SpellChecker implementation deficiency, and Karl
> will probably suggest looking at LUCENE-626 as an alternative.  And
> I'll ask you to please report back how much better than the contrib
> SpellChecker Karl's solution is.

:)

The package level documentation for the refactor of LUCENE-626
available in (and dependent to) LUCENE-550 might be helpful even
though the API looks a bit diffrent. At least it describes a bit more
how it works.

It is available as HTML at this location:

http://ginandtonique.org/~kalle/javadocs/didyoumean/org/apache/lucene/
search/didyoumean/package-summary.html

--
karl