lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU" <MATHIEU.DECAFFMA...@fortis.lu>
Subject Open & Close Reader
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:29:14 GMT
Hi,

I need to merge indexes,
if I want the user to see the changes (the merged indexes), I heard I
need to close the index reader and re-open it again.

But I will need to do this avery x minutes for some reasons,
So I wondered what could happen if user does a query just when a re-open
of the reader has been done.

Thank you.

   Matthew

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing
in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.