lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU" <MATHIEU.DECAFFMA...@fortis.lu>
Subject Adding headlines, path
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:03:50 GMT
Hi all,

I have simple questions for which I can't find an answer by googling :

1)
I want to add headlines for a document :

Field headlinesField = new Field("headlines", headlines,
Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.TOKENIZED);

But how do I separate the headlines between them ?

Let's say I want to add :
Strengths
Our clients
Solutions & service

Do I need to put a white space between them or a newline, ... ?

2)

What is the difference between the field path and the field url ?

url I guess is the url of the document as http://.......
but what is the field path ?

Thank u for any help !

   Matt

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing
in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.