lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU" <MATHIEU.DECAFFMA...@fortis.lu>
Subject Deleting document by file name
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 08:53:09 GMT
Hi,

I have a list of filenames like
Corporate.htm
Logistics.htm
Merchant.htm
that need to be deleted.

For now on I  give this list to my Search application that reads the
idnex and give the results, and if the path contains one of the
filenames, I don't display this hit ... Not really proper programming

Is there a way to delete the document in the index instead with this
information ?

Thank u.

   Matt

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing
in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.