lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Adding headlines, path
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:20:42 GMT
It won't differ, I believe.  Should be easy to test.

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU <MATHIEU.DECAFFMAYER@fortis.lu>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2007 12:07:37 PM
Subject: RE: Adding headlines, path

Thank u Otis !

Last question about this :
In what way will this differ ?

A)
Field headlinesField = new Field("headlines", "hello", Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.TOKENIZED);
Field headlinesField = new Field("headlines", "world", Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.TOKENIZED);

B)
Field headlinesField = new Field("headlines", "hello world",
Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.TOKENIZED);

C)
Field headlinesField = new Field("headlines", "hello \n world \n",
Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.TOKENIZED);

Thank u .
   Matt