lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Felix Litman <f_lit...@pacbell.net>
Subject "did you mean" for multi-word queries implementation
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:19:26 GMT
Did any one have success implementing "did you mean" feature for multi-word queries as described
in Tom White's excellent "Did you Mean Lucene?" article?

 http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/08/09/didyoumean.html

...and more specifically, using the CompositeDidYouMeanParser implementation as described
in "Supporting Composite Queries" section of the article?

We are not able so far to get good "suggestions" to multi-word queries using this approach,
so we are trying to determine if it is a Lucene issue, or our implementation...

Thank you,
Felix