lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Seeta Somagani" <se...@gotuit.com>
Subject RE: Date Searches
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:22:41 GMT

This might help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kainth, Sachin [mailto:Sachin.Kainth@atkinsglobal.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 10:17 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Date Searches

Anybody?

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright
protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed
in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally
binding.

The ultimate parent company of the Atkins Group is WS Atkins plc.
Registered in England No. 1885586.  Registered Office Woodcote Grove,
Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5BW.

Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.