lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Laxmilal Menaria" <menarialaxmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Slow performance (Fetching Hits)
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:54:04 GMT
Hello,

We are using wild cards in our search for that we are passing field
name and term/query
to some other function(wildcardSearch() ) in some other class(
QueryParserClass ) which extends MultiFieldQueryParser

In wildcardSearch() we are calling super.getWildcardQuery(String
field,String query) which returns Query we are adding this query.
Query in BooleanQuery with occur and add BooleanQuery in
MultiSearcher, This will take more than 30 secs for 1,50,000 docs (40
MB Index)..

Platform : Windows XP with SP2, P4 with 512 MB RAM and Lucene 2.0.

Thanks,
Laxmilal Menaria