lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From robisbob <robis...@web.de>
Subject Re: Indexing-Error: Cannot delete <File>
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 06:21:27 GMT
Thanx for your answer.
I will use the latest version to check this. Unfortunately I have only
access to the computer, where the application will be run, once a week.
And I can't reproduce the error at my local machine or any other
computer I have access to.
So If someone has (better had) the same error, now it's the time to go
public !!!

Rob