lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Antony Bowesman <...@teamware.com>
Subject Re: TextMining.org Word extractor
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:01:54 GMT
Yes, I found the info, but it seems his offer to hand over the software

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/200602.mbox/%3Cfe93b8057e9.7e9fe93b805@tampabay.rr.com%3E

went un-answered.  Nutch uses Ryan Ackley's Word6 extractor, so I'm guessing it
is still Apache 2, but as I am about to ship some software, I wanted to put the
right licence text where it should be.

Antony