lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Hummel <>
Subject Re: Strange Behaviour of BooleanQuery?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:49:57 GMT
Eric, thanks for your reply.

> I assume it's a typo, but your for loop wouldn't produce your example as
> they'd all be the same field....

Actually there are three loops that add it for different fields... :-)

> So, here's what I'd do. Use Query.toString() for both your BooleanQuery and
> the query produced by QueryParser and see what's different, if anything.
> That'll certainly give you a clue. If your QueryParser uses, for instance,
> the StandardAnalyzer, it'll lowercase, remove most punctuation, etc, which
> you wouldn't get with your manually constructed BooleanQuery.

It delivered exactly the same query.

Meanwhile I think I got the problem. It seems to be related with redeploying in
JBoss. Everytime I redeploy now without restarting the server it does not work

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message