lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Adding headlines, path
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:03:21 GMT
1)

Field headlinesField = new Field("headlines", headline1, Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.TOKENIZED);

Field headlinesField = new Field("headlines", headline2, Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.TOKENIZED);

2) path + url - you are probably looking at the demo.  That is *just* a demo and those are
just the fields that demo uses, your application can use any field it needs, like "headlines"
above.

Otis

----- Original Message ----

From: DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU <MATHIEU.DECAFFMAYER@fortis.lu>

To: java-user@lucene.apache.org

Sent: Friday, February 2, 2007 9:03:50 AM

Subject: Adding headlines, path

Adding headlines, path           Hi all,

  I have simple questions for which I can't find an answer by googling :

  1)

I want to add headlines for a document :

  Field headlinesField = new Field("headlines", headlines, Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.TOKENIZED);

  But how do I separate the headlines between them ?

  Let's say I want to add :

Strengths

 Our clients

 Solutions & service

  Do I need to put a white space between them or a newline, ... ?

  2)

  What is the difference between the field path and the field url ?

  url I guess is the url of the document as http://.......

but what is the field path ?

  Thank u for any help !

   Matt

 Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing
in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.