lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question concerning Analyzers
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 20:14:05 GMT
Well, at the very worst, you can use a different analyzer at search time
than you do at index time. I can imagine you create your own analyzer by
subclassing, say, StandardAnalyzer and use your custom analyzer at search
time....

Otherwise, you can't have a stock analyzer do one thing when indexing and
another when searching because they don't have any state information that I
know about.

Best
Erick