lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to store and reuse query
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 21:04:16 GMT
I doubt that this is a worthwhile place to spend your time. You're
introducing possibilities for error and saving very, very, very little time
I suspect. I'd only try this if you have *proof* that constructing the query
takes enough time to matter. Have you timed query construction to see if
it's actually a bottleneck?

Best
Erick