lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a question about indexing database tables
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:17:26 GMT
Thanks Erick
but we have to because we need to execute very big queries that create
traffik network and are very very slow. but with lucene we do it in some
milliseconds. and now we indexed our needed information by joining tables.
it works fine, besides, it returns the exact result as we can get from
database. we indexed about one million records.
but let me say, we are not using it instead of database, we use it to
generate some dynamic reports that if we did it by sql queries, it would
take about 15 minutes.

--
Regards,
Mohammad