lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject a question about indexing database tables
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:17:21 GMT
Hello
In our application we have to index the database tables, there is two way to
make this

1- index each table in a separate directory and then keep all relation in
order to get right result. in this method, we should use filters to overcome
the problem of searching on another search result.
2. joining two or more tables and index the result of join query.

which approach is better, reliable, has acceptable performance.

thanks
--
Regards,
Mohammad