lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mirko Kämpf" <Mirko.Kae...@gmx.de>
Subject Prolems by lucene-2.0 integration into an existing java application
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:02:10 GMT
Hello,

I am asking for help in the following problem:

With lucene-2.0 I developed a module to do a textsearch in a folder on the harddisk. Everything
works fine. The module get the searchstring and returns a Vector with the filnemames for further
proceedings. The tester is in the same project like the module.

Now I tryed to integergrate this modul in to my existing Application. The following error
occurs:

--- ERRORRMESSAGE ---

class "org.apache.lucene.document.Field$Store"'s signer information does not match signer
information of other classes in the same package

I understand what the error message says to me.

BUT: I do not use any jar from lucene. I hoped to solve the problem by not using the lucen-jar
files. So I loaded the source-distribution and the code compiles fine, but only in the module
project it runs correctly.

Then I renamed the hole package with the module but id did not help.

What can I do to integrate lucene in to my application?

Thank you very much for any help

Mirko Kämpf

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail?ac=OM.GX.GX003K11713T4783a