lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mike O'Leary" <tm-ole...@comcast.net>
Subject Registering a local dtd file for use with Digester
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:23:48 GMT
I have a collection of XML files that I would like to parse using Digester
in order to index them for Lucene. A DTD file has been supplied for the XML
files, but none of those files has a <!DOCTYPE ...> line associating them
with the DTD file. Can the Digester's register function be used to tell it
to use that DTD file for such things as entity resolution? If so, how do I
do it? I don't understand how to specify a pathname for a local file in
terms of a publicId and an entityURL. If register can't be used for this
purpose, is there another way to do it? Thanks.

Mike