lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Enhance similarity to pass in field name (Reposting)
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 01:29:13 GMT

: However, we don't have access to the field name in the function public float
: tf(float freq).
: Is there any way out ? I would think passing the field name along with the
: freq to
: create public float tf(float freq, String fieldName)  would be useful -
: unless there is a better way.

there was some discussion about this previously, see this thread and all