lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vagelis Kotsonis <kotsoni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom similarity based on tf but greater than 1.0
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 23:18:36 GMT

Before I make this questions I have been looking the list for over 2 hours
and I didn't find something to make me understand how to do what I want.

After you sent the message I made a quick pass through all your messages,
but I didn't find something. I also searched for FakeNormsIndexReader and
still didn't find something.

Can you plz tell me, if you remember, how you did it?

Thank you!
Vagelis