lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From silegav_k <kotsoni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: only one search result
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:15:18 GMT

Found my mistake.
After all it was not something about lucene, but it was an algorithmic
problem

Thank you!
Vagelis

I'll try downloading Lucene again and use the new untouched version.
I have the lucene-core-2.0.0.jar but I think I have made some "changes" in
some of its classes.
I will download it again and try one step at a time. I will come up with new
questions soon!

Thank you
Vagelis