lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From sdeck <scott.dec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speed of grouped queries
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:40:09 GMT

Sorry, one more bit of info.
In the index, the contents of the article are stored/indexed.  These are
just the guts though, and it is around 1-3K worth of character data.
The current index, as it stands with 33K of documents is about 109 megs.

Again, it seems like I am just missing something somewhere. Thanks for being
the sounding board.
Scott