lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Technology Preview of new Lucene QueryParser
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:43:00 GMT
As I humbly ran into. I thought of '-a', and 'a' but hadn't thought too
far ahead. It covers enough ground to satisfy me for now though. Mixing
real precedence and unary operators is something I experimented with a
little a few months back and couldn't find anything good. This is my
first parser so I am sure I am a bit limited in this regard. Unary
syntax equivalence will have to be pushed aside for now. Thanks for all
your input Hoss.

- Mark