lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sorting issue with un-tokenized field
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:09:44 GMT
I'd look at a couple of things:

1> are you absolutely sure you didn't store bookTitles more than once? i.e.
doc = new DOcument();
doc.add(new Term("bookTitles", .....));
doc.add(new Term("bookTitles", .....));
writer.add(doc);

2> When you built your index, did you append to an old one or replace it?
I'm wondering if you have what you think you do in your index (you can look
with Luke <G>)...

3> If you're really stuck, you could use termdocs/termenum to count your
terms and see what document has more than one entry and try to work
backwards.

Hope this helps
Erick