lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test my Lucene service
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 16:12:07 GMT
Well, my testing mostly consisted of capacity testing. I'm using XmlRpc as
my communication mechanism and simply fired up a (configurable) number of
threads to pound my search service with semi-random queries and measured the
response time. Your results may vary depending on how your index is
structured, the complexity of your queries, how you sort, etc....

Erick