lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marcelo Ochoa" <marcelo.oc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Index of Oracle RDBMS
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 14:37:12 GMT
Max:
   The code of the Oracle-Lucene integration is in a very early stage,
see the first patch released (22/Nov/06 03:44 PM), but it uses the
lucene-2.0.0 core API which is very stable.
   I don't know if somebody is using the code, but I testing it a lot
with small and large test suites and seem to be stable and scalable.
   If you want to test the code with large datasets, I can help you to
put the code running in an Oracle 10gR2+
   Best regards, Marcelo.