lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: JAVA JVM Question
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 05:01:57 GMT
Do you have a stack trace by any chance, well OOM do not create very
meanful stacktraces but it could help to figure out which error
occures. PermGenSpace belogs to the java heap btw.
The JBoss should actually be able to deal with your redeployment but
in live/production a restart is always requiered.

best regards simon