lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ariel Isaac Romero Cartaya" <isaacr...@gmail.com>
Subject Full disk space during indexing process with 120 gb of free disk space
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:39:22 GMT
Hi every body:

   I am getting a problem during the indexing process, I am indexing big
amounts of texts most of them in pdf format I am using pdf box 0.6 version.
The space in hard disk before that the indexing process begin is around 120
Gb but incredibly even when my lucene index doesn't have yet 300 mb my hard
disk has not already free space, more incredible is that when I turn off the
process of indexing then the free disk space arise rapidly to 120 Gb. How
could happen this if I doesn't copy the documents to the disk ??? , I have a
linux machine for the indexing process, I have been thinking that could be
the temporaly files of something , may be pdf box ???
Could you help me please ???
Greetings