lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Miller" <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sorting by per doc hit count
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:02:49 GMT
Mr. Hostetter, you are a Godsend. Just wanted to report to anyone following
this thread that Hoss's solution was perfect and I indeed was able to add a
new dynamically changeable Term frequency relevance scoring system. The
value of such a thing may not be high, but man do I love Lucene for making
it all possible.

Thanks Hoss.

- Mark