lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Website changes
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:08:00 GMT

I hate "me too" emials but i seriously can't thank Grant enough for doing
this ... documentation is one of hte least glamourous parts of a project,
and "revamping" documentation that already exists just to make it easier
to use is the least glamourous of all -- but having the multiple site
versions (and a simple framework for adding more as future releases come
out) is relaly going to make providing help for people using older
releases a lot easier -- not to mention making the "latest greatest"
documentation more visible both for users on the bleeding edge, and for
developers who dont' allways notice that their javadocs or xdocs changes
are malformed untill they see them on a web page.

Thanks a lot Grant.

: There have been several changes to the website (http://
: lucene.apache.org/java/docs/index.html) that may or may not affect
: how people use Lucene documentation.

-Hoss