lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Heikki Doeleman <hdoele...@amadeus.com>
Subject Re: Index XML file
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:02:04 GMT
I use XmlBeans to "unmarshall" an XML file into Java objects, from which
you can easily retrieve the textual values of any element to be used for
indexing.

See http://xmlbeans.apache.org/ for more information on this library.
There are various similar libraries but I find XmlBeans superior in speed,
memory usage, and ease of programming model.

Heikki Doeleman

spinergywmy <spinergywmy@gmail.com>
java-user@lucene.apache.org
cc

bcc

Subject
Index XML file

spinergywmy <spinergywmy@gmail.com>
Please respond to java-user@lucene.apache.org
14/12/2006 11:54

Hi,

   Just wondering is there anyone used Digester to extract xml content and
index the xml file? Is there any source that I can refer to on how to
extract the xml contents. Or is there any other xml parser is much easier
use?

   Thanks

regards,
Wooi Meng